Antarctic Krill in the form of a finely ground powder is a source of Omega3 fatty acids as well as key nutrients beneficial at every stage of life. This tiny crustacean is naturally also rich in choline, proteins and the antioxidant astaxanthin.
- supporting the work of the heart, kidneys, liver, joints, brain and eyes.
- active dogs due to high levels of astaxanthin
- support of the immune system, stimulation to fight infections
- dogs and cats over 8 years of age
- a tasty addition to meals
Composition: 100% krill meal without exoskeleton
Analytical consistuents: all actual datas you can find in Analysis Certificate
Use: serve mixed with food
Dogs: 1 scoop per 5 kg b.w. /day
Cats: 1 scoop
One scoop dispenses approx. 1 g of product.